Posts Tagged Places
Most businesses can get benefit from free online promotion. We got a useful list of the best free resources for promoting your business on the web. While there are hundreds of free ways to promote your business, these are my picks of 5 ways to promote your business online.
The five ways to promote your business online are:-
Whether you own a small business or big business but if you haven’t brought it in social media craze then it is a flop. Silence is no longer an option. People are online talking about your business. If you don’t engage in the conversation, you risk losing your customers. Facebook, Twitter, Google+, YouTube and LinkedIn. Facebook allows you to create a business page.
Guest blogging is a powerful marketing strategy to get your business noticed. By posting on blogs, you will get the chance to reap the following advantages:-
- You can get back links from other blogs to your website
- You can bring new readers to your blog as soon as they click on your bio and your other links
- You can get increased traffic for your own business site
- This is also a perfect way to brand yourself
Guest blogging is one of the best marketing strategies to get your business noticed.
Another great way to promote your business is to start a thread on forums. Forums are a great way to promote your business. Keep in mind, you don’t have to spam the forums or the administrators will disable your account.
Google Places Business Listing
Adding your business to Google Maps or Google Places has become important. It will bring potential customers for your business. Anyone can add their business to Google Places. It’s easy & Google does not charge anything for it.
Nowadays, having a website for business is important because it drives customers to your business. People can purchase your products online from your website which is known as e-Commerce. This will increase your revenue. The importances of having a business website are:
- No one is using phonebooks anymore!
- Opportunity to gain more customers
- Getting a website is cheap and easy
- A website provides flexible advertising
- Using your website to track customer behavior
Areeb Majeed writes for TechInUs, a technology and gaming blog founded in Kashmir. He is interested in technology and video games.
October 2018 M T W T F S S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- @Ug_0Security @jack That makes it worse, ha 1 day ago
- @TylerrBangham @jack Yep, SHA-1 1 day ago
- @jack hehe, leaking SHA1 hashes of user passwords? :D 1 day ago
- RT @witchergame: Welcome to 11 Witcher facts for 11 years of The Witcher (one for each day)! Witcher Fact #1 Let’s start simple — you all… 1 day ago
- RIP, Paul Allen 2 days ago
- 5 13 Advertising Amazon Android Anonymous app Apple Apps Blog Business China Computers data Facebook FB Flame Gadgets Galaxy Games Gaming Google Hacked hacking HackingTag Security HP Inc India Instagram Internet iOS iPad iPhone Kindle LinkedIn Mac Mark Zuckerberg Microsoft mobile News nintendo Nokia online PC phones Playstation playstation-vita postaday PS3 Review Samsung Search Security Smartphone smartphones Social Media Social Network Software Sony Steam Tablet TechInUs technology Twitter Ubisoft Users Video Games Virus vita Website Wii Wii U Xbox Yahoo Zynga
SupportDo you love TechInUs? If you want to support us. Please offer your services to us for free. Click here to offer.