Posts Tagged Marketing and Advertising
The United Kingdom is now a global leader in the mobile market, with its residents who consume more data on their phones or tablets than any other country, according to an Of com report on mobile use.
The U.K. uses 424 megabytes of data each month. Second-runner-up Japan uses 392 megabytes per month, and the U.S. places sixth using 319 megabytes of data, The Guardian reports.
Were you surprised that U.K. residents are the highest users of mobile data? Let us know in comments below…
January 2020 M T W T F S S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- @cz_binance Always HODL! Been hodling since years. 5 months ago
- @BSNL_JK Check your DM 6 months ago
- @CyberpunkGame @AdscendMediaLLC @Adscend 6 months ago
- @CyberpunkGame I found out someone running a scammy website (kinda rip off) at arcade.cyberpunk.games/game/?aff=affs….… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 months ago
- @NXOnNetflix https://t.co/8hwjgLARie 6 months ago
- 5 13 Advertising Amazon Android Anonymous app Apple Apps Blog Business China Computers data Facebook FB Flame Gadgets Galaxy Games Gaming Google Hacked hacking HackingTag Security HP Inc India Instagram Internet iOS iPad iPhone Kindle LinkedIn Mac Mark Zuckerberg Microsoft mobile News nintendo Nokia online PC phones Playstation playstation-vita postaday PS3 Review Samsung Search Security Smartphone smartphones Social Media Social Network Software Sony Steam Tablet TechInUs technology Twitter Ubisoft Users Video Games Virus vita Website Wii Wii U Xbox Yahoo Zynga
SupportDo you love TechInUs? If you want to support us. Please offer your services to us for free. Click here to offer.