Posts Tagged Followers
Pinterest has been described as one of the most addictive social networking sites to be created and continues to grow in popularity. The concept of this website is to allow people to pin pictures and items onto their pin boards, and share with followers around the world. Anything that you find interesting can be pinned and you will be amazed how many other people have the same interest as you.
Many businesses are realising the potential of this social networking site, and have begun to utilise the potential for full exposure. You can easily pin items that are relevant to your business, and begin to gain followers immediately. As you begin to grow, and interest surrounding your business flourishes, you will find that you enjoy Pinterest immensely.
Taking the time to learn about Pinterest and how to make it work for your business is essential, and will guarantee that you gain followers quickly. However, if you find that initially you do not have enough followers you may want to consider BuyfollowersPinterest.com. You can purchase a number of followers to get the process moving faster.
Once you have been invited to Pinterest, you will be able to easily upload images, and links that are relevant to your business. Every image that you decide on should be top quality and tagged correctly, to ensure that people can find you. You can also repin other people’s images, and share to your network.
Commenting and liking pins is a fantastic way to build up a community, and attract people to come and see what is on your board. Being organised is essential, and will allow you to place items on dedicated boards, to create the ultimate exposure for your business. The more followers you have and the more sharing they do will ensure that your business and pins are seen all over the world.
You need to choose all of your images and pins carefully, as bad content is the easiest way to lose followers. There are several different ways that you can ensure that your pins are interesting, and top quality. You may want to create the image yourself, and use different effects to make the picture more appealing.
If you feel that you are creative, you can invest in a graphic designer that will edit and choose your images; however, this can be expensive, and not cost effective. You can also purchase stock images, which can provide the ideal pins for your business. There are several different websites to choose, which will allow you to buy the images and pin them on Pinterest.
The money that you spend on Pinterest setting it up needs to be justified, and by the time you have bought Buy Pinterest Followers and images, it can be an expense way to brand your business. You will need to decide if the money is worth the exposure, or if you need to do more of the initial set up yourself.
Pinterest is used and enjoyed all over the world; therefore, you will not need to worry that people are not seeing your business. You will only be followed by people that have the same interests as you, therefore, making it more likely that you will gain potential customers. You will be amazed how many people will begin to use your products once they have seen them on your pin boards.
The website was originally designed for people to share their interests and hobbies; however, it has grown into an amazing social networking site for business opportunities. Since the site was launched in March 2010, it has grown into a huge community. People love the simplicity of the design and layout, without the need for too much hard sell. Images are always far more appealing to advertise products, and you will discover that a quality picture can sell your items.
The majority of people that use Pinterest do so at their leisure, and enjoy browsing the different boards with no urgency. Therefore, you want to ensure that what you pin is interesting and attracts them to your boards. If they like your pins, you will find they return time and time again, alongside sharing your business details.
An Australia based social marketing company named getwithsocial, is selling Facebook likes and Twitter followers.
The site created by Mathew Carpenter is one of a growing number of platforms that sell online followers.
Outsourcing websites like Fiverr, Freelancer, Odesk and Elance have long had people posting on them wanting to buy or sell popularity.
According to The Sydney Morning Herald, Carpenter’s site not only sells Facebook likes, but Twitter followers, YouTube views and Digg votes, all of which can be purchased under different packages that vary in the quantity of followers, views or votes required.
For example, if a company wants 50,000 Facebook likes it would pay 3400 dollars.
Similarly, 50,000 YouTube video views costs 590 dollars and the same amount of Twitter followers will set a company back 1750 dollars.
According to the paper, critics of buying likes argue that it’s not worth paying for them as they are often not valuable.
Carpenter, of Newcastle, New South Wales, however, disagrees.
“There are a lot of stigmas attached to buying Facebook likes and Twitter followers etc, and many are simply not true,” he said.
According to the paper, NSW Fair Trading said it was not unlawful to buy or sell social media followers, but it might breach the contractual terms and conditions of using a social network.
Australia’s competition watchdog, the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission, said concerns could arise when an artificial social media fan base was used to influence consumer choice.
Instagram is one of the best social media sites out there and here are some tips on how to gain followers.
1. Share the photos you have on Instagram on other social sites like Facebook, twitter, Tumblr. I try to post a photo on networks like twitter to create awareness of the fact that we are on Instagram and I try to make sure that it is a special photo.
2. Most of us link our companies to our Facebook and twitter accounts but only a few of us get to do the same with Instagram. You can do this by adding some of your Instagram photos on your blogs with links leading to your Instagram account.
3. Try and follow users who have interests which are similar to yours. You can do this by clicking “find friends” and then picking “suggested users”.
4. If you are looking to get more followers then your photos should not be private. The “photos are private” option should thus be off.
5. You should invite your friends from the rest of the social media sites.
6. Make sure that the photos you post are unique and eye-catching. Go for quality rather than quantity and this will attract more followers. You can get guidance from our article “3 Newbie Tips For Better Instagram Photos.”
7. It is a good idea to put descriptions on your images by commenting.
8. Use hashtags to tag your photos and this will increase the odds of your images being viewed by others. Examples include images like #sky, # cat or even # dog.
8b. There is a “Notes” application where you can store the common hashtags or the most important ones. This is also a good way for you to learn how to use them.
9. Try and be active by following others and commenting on their photos objectively. This will earn you followers especially if your comments are authentic.
10. Geotagging is another aspect which is as important as hashtags. This can help in categorizing data and content according to the location. This information has its own page which includes maps of different locations and the photos taken there.
11. You can make an announcement through email to your customers letting them know you are available on the photo sharing app.
11a. You can add Instagram on your website the same way you have Facebook or Twitter icons on your website page.
12. You can participate in the various photo contests available. Jessica Zollman (@jayzombie) is an Instagram team member who has a contest where people try to snap a photo related to a certain hashtag. Being active in the contests will earn you popularity.
13. Do not be afraid to comment on celebrity photos but make sure your comments are genuine.
14. Try to like photos by other people and they will feel the need to return the favor. However, try not to overdo it because some people may stop following you.
15. You should only seek to follow the iphonegraphers you enjoy. You will have more fun this way and you can build your own circle of friends.
16. There is a service known as followgram.me which makes it easier for people to follow you from outside the Instagram application. You can sign up for this service to make it easier for them to follow you.
17. You can make use of analytics services such as Statigr.am which helps you track different photos you have posted and gives you how many likes and comments they received over a certain period of time. You can then be able to gather ideas according to the trends and know how to capitalize
18. If you have a good sense of humor with your comments it will add you more followers. This is because people appreciate a good laugh.
19. Share tips and tricks and you will draw followers who are looking to learn. I started sharing about applications and how to use them and it got me more followers.
20. Thank people at the end of the day for their comments and this will make them feel recognized and appreciated. They will want to keep commenting and this will add you followers.
21. Try and be genuine with your likes and comments. Enjoy the network and encourage others to be genuine too.
Holding a photo contest is another way of gaining more followers. You can come up with a gift for the winner and people who want to compete have to follow you first. You need to participate in photo contests before trying to host one so as to get a feel of how it works.
There are various ways Twitter can be used for business. It’s a great platform for potential customers to learn about new products and your business. People all over the world can have access to your tweets and interact with your account. It’s a great free tool that can be your business’ publicity and advertisement assistant. Twitter can make your company grow in popularity and success but it all depends on the way it is made use of.
People who are popular, authoritative and influential have more followers on Twitter. By having a high amount of followers, people will respect your opinion more. People’s perception of your company will be highly different if a customer sees you have a thousand followers compared to, say, fifty. The fact of having more followers will make you seem more reliable and attract more attention to your account. What you tweet may grow in impact and validation due to the assumption people have of your account based on its fan base.
A company’s presence on Twitter shows how popular they really are with customers. One of the easiest ways to grow in presence is by having a good profile with a clear picture and a personal description. This allows potential followers to know what your business does. Users can easily identify the company when they see it outside of Twitter and know who they are. This can lead to a sale when a customer goes to a store and chooses your company’s product over a competitor since they are familiar with your brand.
Twitter is especially valuable when launching a new product. Tweets that promote contests or special access of a product can create great publicity. This can lead to more potential sales by users that become invested in tweeting about a product. The product can be a success way before its release based solely on how people are responding to it on Twitter.
Active use of Twitter is vital to keep a company engaged with users. The more people you tweet and have conversations with will assist your growth in contacts and your reach in getting more people to hear you on Twitter. Having conversations with users on the public timeline instead of direct messages allows others to join in. Make your tweets re-tweetable so others can share them with friends. Always re-tweet a user when they mention the company or its products. This shows followers that you are aware of their presence and value their opinions.
In this week’s episode of “The Future of Engagement,” Murray Newlands talks about ways businesses can grow by using Twitter and how to go about growing your Twitter fan base.
- Gaining more followers on Twitter using simple methods.
- Interacting with users daily helps a company’s online presence.
- Businesses can create buzz for products by interacting with followers.