Posts Tagged COO
Twitter has shaken up its executive ranks, appointing a new chief operating officer and chief financial officer.
The company named Ali Rowghani its COO, a new role he quietly announced by changing his Twitter profile. Twitter also brought in Mike Gupta to fill Rowghani’s former role as CFO.
CEO Dick Costolo confirmed Rowghani and Gupta’s new roles in a congratulatory tweet on Wednesday.
Congratulations to @rowghani on his new role as COO and to @mgupta on his new role as CFO.
— dick costolo (@dickc) December 20, 2012
September 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- @faseehamalikk oof, that's horrible 14 hours ago
- @CyberpunkGame YEEEEEE! BRING IT ON 3 days ago
- @JonJimbo2 @blockfolio Creating a casino in 2010 vs today 3 days ago
- @JonJimbo2 @blockfolio blockchain.news/analysis/the-t… 3 days ago
- @JonJimbo2 @blockfolio True, it has been. However, highly penalized by payment processors, local laws, etc. I just… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- 5 13 Advertising Amazon Android Anonymous app Apple Apps Blog Business China Computers data Facebook FB Flame Gadgets Galaxy Games Gaming Google Hacked hacking HackingTag Security HP Inc India Instagram Internet iOS iPad iPhone Kindle LinkedIn Mac Mark Zuckerberg Microsoft mobile News nintendo Nokia online PC phones Playstation playstation-vita postaday PS3 Review Samsung Search Security Smartphone smartphones Social Media Social Network Software Sony Steam Tablet TechInUs technology Twitter Ubisoft Users Video Games Virus vita Website Wii Wii U Xbox Yahoo Zynga
SupportDo you love TechInUs? If you want to support us. Please offer your services to us for free. Click here to offer.