Archive for category Social Media
Overfeat is an online repository for premium PHP scripts. All of our scripts have been crafted with love by mystical developers and designers. They have been brought up to the lead industry standards by our former craftsmen.
All of that has been nurtured within a rich and beautiful user interface which gives the customer a momentary feeling of being the one with the speed-force.
We believe in transparency.
Even Sherlock failed to find any back-doors or exploits in our scripts. Most of our PHP scripts are all open to the customer for relevant customization and tweaks. Each script is showcased with its own separate demo for pre-purchase experience ensuring the attainment of content the customer really wants. Key features and highlights of each script have also been provided for people who don’t like to read much.
We believe in curiosity.
Our platform sends runs of curiosity down the customer after every single click. Curiosity is what runs the mankind and has led it to this day. We promise that we will not let your synapses collapse for one bit while browsing through Overfeat.
We believe in our designers & developers.
Web designers and web developers at Overfeat are kind of unique. They take every individual bit of our PHP script code (formulated by great web developers) and flick their magic wand over it. What remains after all the glitter and sparkle is a beautiful and mesmerizing web design.
Finally the part you were waiting for.
Enough of uttter-butter you may say. Well, here’s a list of all of our script till date (woo!).
• Bitcoin Flipper – https://overfeat.com/p-bitcoin-betting-script
• Bitcoin Gambling – https://overfeat.com/p-bitcoin-gambling-script
• Bitcoin Faucet – https://overfeat.com/p-bitcoin-faucet-script
• Advanced PHP Form Builder – https://overfeat.com/p-php-advanced-form-builder
• PHP Login Script – https://overfeat.com/p-php-login-script
• WordPress User Chatroom – https://overfeat.com/p-wordpress-user-chatroom
• WordPress Anti-Content Theft – https://overfeat.com/p-wordpress-anti-content-theft
All the above PHP scripts come with premium support and individual liscenses.
We offer a humongous fathom.
It just so happens sometimes that you might not be endeared to our current offerings. We have got a solution for that as well. Our team at Overfeat is always ready to take your demands, analyze them and pass a gentle solution. In short, we also do custom work, be it web-design or web-development.
We await your arrival.
Come see us at https://overfeat.com and get a FREE script today. Our team has already rolled the red carpet, it’s your turn to claim your position.
Overfeat – PHP Scripts, Web Development, Web Design.
Do you dread to shop for your kid’s clothes and shoes? For most of us, it means dragging your toddler around the shops for hours. If such is the case why not check out online shopping? Today in this 21st century shopping for your kid’s clothes and shoes online is quite safe, time efficient and dread easy – plus you can save loads of money on it. You can embrace the shopping tips given below to buy kids clothes online.
Online shopping can be considered as a busy mother’s lifesaver. You can have easy admission to the best kid’s garments and shoes available in the world – by enjoying the comfort of your home and couch.
Tips to consider while buying kid’s clothes online
Now let’s have a look at few of our top tips to make most of our online shopping:
- At first you should be well aware of what you are looking out for
- Check out the required size and the material that is needed
- Keep an eye on the sales of kid’s clothing and shoes
- You can always sign up for email updates on your favourite product from your favourite store
- Know the seasons and then find the best kids clothes online
Ways to shop from a good online store
A good online kid’s clothing is worthy of bookmarking it. After opening a site, you ought to be able to tell it in a couple of minutes whether you are destined for an easy simple breezy shopping experience. So, here is what one should look out for in a kid’s clothing website:
- Simple and easy navigation – Whether you are looking out for kids clothing or shoes you should be able to locate the page in a couple of seconds
- Ensure that they have a proper return policy and a clear displayed condition
- Check out the testimonials and the customer reviews
- Find out a quick checkout section
- Have a look at the clearly exhibited fabrics that the product is made of
- Check out whether there is stumpy postage fees
- Check out whether the company has a good customer support and see whether your queries are answered easily
Online shopping is extremely convenient-with a bit of preparation you can shop your favourite kid’s clothes easily at best prices. But, while shopping protecting your own self aren’t that difficult. However, you don’t have to take any precautions but, you need to keep in mind that you take on this whole procedure safely. So, this is how you can get the best deals on your children clothes by shopping online.
Just follow the guidelines given and get your shopping done for your kids online easily without having to face much hassle. So, for ease shopping follow the above 5 tips on buying kids clothes online.
The nominations for Thirteenth Annual Weblog Awards: The 2013 Bloggies are going to start from 1st January 2013. Don’t forget to vote for us.
The experiment seems enabled in part by Facebook’s new policies, which remove the capability to block messages from people you aren’t friends with. Under this policy, the main Inbox is reserved for messages from friends, or for other messages that Facebook’s algorithms deem important. Everything else is routed to an “Other” section. In the test, users can pay $1 to make sure their messages land in the Inbox, rather than the Other section. Facebook thinks this could be the best way to deliver important messages from non-friends while keeping spam out of the Inbox.
Twitter has shaken up its executive ranks, appointing a new chief operating officer and chief financial officer.
The company named Ali Rowghani its COO, a new role he quietly announced by changing his Twitter profile. Twitter also brought in Mike Gupta to fill Rowghani’s former role as CFO.
CEO Dick Costolo confirmed Rowghani and Gupta’s new roles in a congratulatory tweet on Wednesday.
Congratulations to @rowghani on his new role as COO and to @mgupta on his new role as CFO.
— dick costolo (@dickc) December 20, 2012
This valuable post has been moved to http://htpub.blogspot.com/2013/08/parents-how-should-you-play-games-with.html
You are currently browsing the archives for the Social Media category.
December 2017 M T W T F S S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- RT @BasicLaceyy: Oh well, if we lose #NetNeutrality@we just gonna draw memes on rocks and send memes through pigeons, we’ll make it work f… 1 day ago
- RT @LCB_Gaming: Here they are ladies and gentlemen... the three dick faces who thought their opinion was more important than all of America… 1 day ago
- @DadeSanford That's like EA 1 day ago
- RT @DadeSanford: Twitter: $14.99/month Snapchat: $9.99/month YouTube: $19.99/month Netflix: $9.99/per movie Google: $1.99/per search Retwe… 1 day ago
- RT @SenMarkey: I plan to introduce a Congressional Review Act resolution that would restore the Open Internet Order and reverse the @FCC’s… 1 day ago
- 5 13 Advertising Amazon Android Anonymous app Apple Apps Blog Business China Computers data Facebook FB Flame Gadgets Galaxy Games Gaming Google Hacked hacking HackingTag Security HP Inc India Instagram Internet iOS iPad iPhone Kindle LinkedIn Mac Mark Zuckerberg Microsoft mobile News nintendo Nokia online PC phones Playstation playstation-vita postaday PS3 Review Samsung Search Security Smartphone smartphones Social Media Social Network Software Sony Steam Tablet TechInUs technology Twitter Ubisoft Users Video Games Virus vita Website Wii Wii U Xbox Yahoo Zynga
SupportDo you love TechInUs? If you want to support us. Please offer your services to us for free. Click here to offer.