Archive for December 23rd, 2012
The experiment seems enabled in part by Facebook’s new policies, which remove the capability to block messages from people you aren’t friends with. Under this policy, the main Inbox is reserved for messages from friends, or for other messages that Facebook’s algorithms deem important. Everything else is routed to an “Other” section. In the test, users can pay $1 to make sure their messages land in the Inbox, rather than the Other section. Facebook thinks this could be the best way to deliver important messages from non-friends while keeping spam out of the Inbox.
You are currently browsing the archives for Sunday, December 23rd, 2012
- @mamabisleri +2 Dept :D 4 hours ago
- @official_miladq @witchergame @PUBG @PlayOverwatch Google.com 5 hours ago
- @official_miladq @witchergame @PUBG @PlayOverwatch Fun arcade game, I play it sometimes :P 5 hours ago
- #CoronavirusLockdown would be easier if someone could wipe my memory off and I could play @witchergame fresh! 10 hours ago
- @iammiladqazi @DivComKash @HealthMedicalE1 @diprjk If you think that's gonna eradicate #CoronavirusOutbreak, you're… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- 5 13 Advertising Amazon Android Anonymous app Apple Apps Blog Business China Computers data Facebook FB Flame Gadgets Galaxy Games Gaming Google Hacked hacking HackingTag Security HP Inc India Instagram Internet iOS iPad iPhone Kindle LinkedIn Mac Mark Zuckerberg Microsoft mobile News nintendo Nokia online PC phones Playstation playstation-vita postaday PS3 Review Samsung Search Security Smartphone smartphones Social Media Social Network Software Sony Steam Tablet TechInUs technology Twitter Ubisoft Users Video Games Virus vita Website Wii Wii U Xbox Yahoo Zynga
SupportDo you love TechInUs? If you want to support us. Please offer your services to us for free. Click here to offer.