Samsung Electronics, the world’s No.1 memory-chip maker, said on Thursday it has completed talks with the state government of Texas where it plans to invest $3.9 billion to expand system-chip production lines and that the expansion would proceed.
- @zebpay Receiving random SMS(s) from ZebPay regarding my one year sell orders, mobile top-up recharges and other stuff. 3 days ago
- RT @witchergame: Olgierd von Everec: Cyperian ( facebook.com/Cyperian/) Photos: Alicja Dębek ( facebook.com/DryadPhotograp…) https://t.co/Ryjgkns… 4 days ago
- Getting ATBA vibes from new songs @owlcity 1 week ago
- Owl City - All My Friends youtu.be/32neH12Ww9o via @YouTube 1 week ago
- Lovely songs! @owlcity 1 week ago
- 5 13 Advertising Amazon Android Anonymous app Apple Apps Blog Business China Computers data Facebook FB Flame Gadgets Galaxy Games Gaming Google Hacked hacking HackingTag Security HP Inc India Instagram Internet iOS iPad iPhone Kindle LinkedIn Mac Mark Zuckerberg Microsoft mobile News nintendo Nokia online PC phones Playstation playstation-vita postaday PS3 Review Samsung Search Security Smartphone smartphones Social Media Social Network Software Sony Steam Tablet TechInUs technology Twitter Ubisoft Users Video Games Virus vita Website Wii Wii U Xbox Yahoo Zynga
SupportDo you love TechInUs? If you want to support us. Please offer your services to us for free. Click here to offer.