Samsung Electronics, the world’s No.1 memory-chip maker, said on Thursday it has completed talks with the state government of Texas where it plans to invest $3.9 billion to expand system-chip production lines and that the expansion would proceed.
- Do we really need to wait 4 years for Cyberpunk 2077? :( 43 minutes ago
- No, Origins will not be as good as Witcher 3. @witchergame is a masterpiece. 51 minutes ago
- RT @SoVeryBritish: "Sure you'll be fine..." verybritishproblems.teemill.co.uk #alevelresultsday https://t.co/xshhGI1ZJi 1 day ago
- RT @SoVeryBritish: "Sorry, my phone's been on silent" - Translation: I've been ignoring you all day! 1 day ago
- RT @SoVeryBritish: "Sleep okay?" 1am Internet 2am Think about everything 3am Worry 4am Drift off 5am Panic re: bins (it's not bin day) 6am… 1 day ago
- 5 13 Advertising Amazon Android Anonymous app Apple Apps Blog Business China Computers data Facebook FB Flame Gadgets Galaxy Games Gaming Google Hacked hacking HackingTag Security HP Inc India Instagram Internet iOS iPad iPhone Kindle LinkedIn Mac Mark Zuckerberg Microsoft mobile News nintendo Nokia online PC phones Playstation playstation-vita postaday PS3 Review Samsung Search Security Smartphone smartphones Social Media Social Network Software Sony Steam Tablet TechInUs technology Twitter Ubisoft Users Video Games Virus vita Website Wii Wii U Xbox Yahoo Zynga
SupportDo you love TechInUs? If you want to support us. Please offer your services to us for free. Click here to offer.