Dead or Alive 5 represents the most significant visual overhaul the series has seen, but Team Ninja also assures (in the above developer diary) that it’s also the most accessible entry yet.
Team Ninja reflects on the road to Dead or Alive 5 in this dev diary
- RT @UKTransIations: "Yeah i'll sort it" Translation: i'll probably forget, so you'll have to remind me 4 days ago
- RT @PrisonPlanet: If you're more outraged about Trump's tweet than the terror attack, you're part of the problem. #London 5 days ago
- RT @witchergame: Fanart by Lysæna First inspired by "The Voice of Reason". Second inspired by "The Last Wish" novel. https://t.co/kvsSF… 1 week ago
- @witchergame Thank you, @CDPROJEKTRED for creating this franchise! 2 weeks ago
- RT @witchergame: Celebrating the 10th anniversary of The Witcher franchise with this special video -- Enjoy! youtube.com/watch?v=zgqz8J… 2 weeks ago
- 5 13 Advertising Amazon Android Anonymous app Apple Apps Blog Business China Computers data Facebook FB Flame Gadgets Galaxy Games Gaming Google Hacked hacking HackingTag Security HP Inc India Instagram Internet iOS iPad iPhone Kindle LinkedIn Mac Mark Zuckerberg Microsoft mobile News nintendo Nokia online PC phones Playstation playstation-vita postaday PS3 Review Samsung Search Security Smartphone smartphones Social Media Social Network Software Sony Steam Tablet TechInUs technology Twitter Ubisoft Users Video Games Virus vita Website Wii Wii U Xbox Yahoo Zynga
SupportDo you love TechInUs? If you want to support us. Please offer your services to us for free. Click here to offer.