Dead or Alive 5 represents the most significant visual overhaul the series has seen, but Team Ninja also assures (in the above developer diary) that it’s also the most accessible entry yet.
Team Ninja reflects on the road to Dead or Alive 5 in this dev diary
- RT @MatinStudios: Don't test the #wolves. 😉 #Neera: Dark Secrets #ScreenshotSaturday #IndieGame #IndieDev #GameDev #PixelArt #GameMaker #Ac… 18 hours ago
- RT @HollowsphereYT: Animonthly WIP :D https://t.co/2fVQe4k0XT 22 hours ago
- @CDPROJEKTRED Gwent <33333 I am loving it. 1 day ago
- @iammomin_ They can't, it's not possible at a practical level. 2 days ago
- RT @UberFacts: At one point, you held the record for being the youngest person alive. 4 days ago
- 5 13 Advertising Amazon Android Anonymous app Apple Apps Blog Business China Computers data Facebook FB Flame Gadgets Galaxy Games Gaming Google Hacked hacking HackingTag Security HP Inc India Instagram Internet iOS iPad iPhone Kindle LinkedIn Mac Mark Zuckerberg Microsoft mobile News nintendo Nokia online PC phones Playstation playstation-vita postaday PS3 Review Samsung Search Security Smartphone smartphones Social Media Social Network Software Sony Steam Tablet TechInUs technology Twitter Ubisoft Users Video Games Virus vita Website Wii Wii U Xbox Yahoo Zynga
SupportDo you love TechInUs? If you want to support us. Please offer your services to us for free. Click here to offer.