WATERLOO: Research In Motion Ltd’s strategic review is focused on turning around the BlackBerry maker with a streamlined product portfolio focused on the company’s strengths, Chief Executive Thorsten Heins said on Tuesday. He acknowledged that RIM will likely suffer lower average selling prices and declining service revenue this year as it pushes to sell legacy BlackBerry 7 devices that have struggled to compete with flashier iPhones from Apple Inc and Android devices using Google Inc’s software.
- RT @LeahWestMusic: I'm so sick of suicide bombers killing innocent people. If you hate life and you're going to kill yourself, leave other… 15 hours ago
- My thoughts on Rapid 2FA on @ProductHunt cc @osadchiynikita producthunt.com/posts/rapid-2f… https://t.co/1Ky6wZPGpz 1 day ago
- RT @SoVeryBritish: It's already too warm 2 days ago
- My thoughts on Arena Game RPG Bot on @ProductHunt cc @osadchiynikita producthunt.com/posts/arena-ga… https://t.co/GwfwU5x4C1 2 days ago
- RT @MatinStudios: Blasphemous just launched on Kickstarter, and it looks like Castlevania and Dark Souls had a child! https://t.co/Oi8p4KI5… 3 days ago
- 5 13 Advertising Amazon Android Anonymous app Apple Apps Blog Business China Computers data Facebook FB Flame Gadgets Galaxy Games Gaming Google Hacked hacking HackingTag Security HP Inc India Instagram Internet iOS iPad iPhone Kindle LinkedIn Mac Mark Zuckerberg Microsoft mobile News nintendo Nokia online PC phones Playstation playstation-vita postaday PS3 Review Samsung Search Security Smartphone smartphones Social Media Social Network Software Sony Steam Tablet TechInUs technology Twitter Ubisoft Users Video Games Virus vita Website Wii Wii U Xbox Yahoo Zynga
SupportDo you love TechInUs? If you want to support us. Please offer your services to us for free. Click here to offer.