WATERLOO: Research In Motion Ltd’s strategic review is focused on turning around the BlackBerry maker with a streamlined product portfolio focused on the company’s strengths, Chief Executive Thorsten Heins said on Tuesday. He acknowledged that RIM will likely suffer lower average selling prices and declining service revenue this year as it pushes to sell legacy BlackBerry 7 devices that have struggled to compete with flashier iPhones from Apple Inc and Android devices using Google Inc’s software.
- Check out new game - Secrets of The Witcher! It’s created in #free game builder @quickappninja play.google.com/store/apps/det… 22 hours ago
- @Independent Warmongers. 5 days ago
- RT @Independent: Russia claims 71 of 103 missiles shot down during overnight air strikes ind.pn/2Hm40Zh https://t.co/WfxbpSeJqP 5 days ago
- @DoctorGM @APompliano I agree with @DoctorGM 2 weeks ago
- @DOStatus Yes, here: 1378669 Please fix this asap 3 weeks ago
- 5 13 Advertising Amazon Android Anonymous app Apple Apps Blog Business China Computers data Facebook FB Flame Gadgets Galaxy Games Gaming Google Hacked hacking HackingTag Security HP Inc India Instagram Internet iOS iPad iPhone Kindle LinkedIn Mac Mark Zuckerberg Microsoft mobile News nintendo Nokia online PC phones Playstation playstation-vita postaday PS3 Review Samsung Search Security Smartphone smartphones Social Media Social Network Software Sony Steam Tablet TechInUs technology Twitter Ubisoft Users Video Games Virus vita Website Wii Wii U Xbox Yahoo Zynga
SupportDo you love TechInUs? If you want to support us. Please offer your services to us for free. Click here to offer.