Blizzard Entertainment has been keeping busy, tweaking a number of aspects of its best-selling loot-hunting game, Diablo 3 . One of the hotfixes released today addresses an exploit used to circumvent the recent decreases in attack speed. Before the hotfix, players could “temporarily increase their attack speed or double-cast a skill” by repeatedly clicking the Town Portal option within the hot bar. A complete list of fixes can be found on the official game blog . In changes made yesterday, Blizzard once again increased high-level item drops in Acts III and IV of Hell difficulty and all four acts in Inferno. The breakdown of increases can be found after the break. Not found after the break: those hundred hours you’ve spent clicking through Sanctuary.
Recent Diablo 3 hotfixes address exploits, high-level item drop rates
- Check out new game - Secrets of The Witcher! It’s created in #free game builder @quickappninja play.google.com/store/apps/det… 22 hours ago
- @Independent Warmongers. 5 days ago
- RT @Independent: Russia claims 71 of 103 missiles shot down during overnight air strikes ind.pn/2Hm40Zh https://t.co/WfxbpSeJqP 5 days ago
- @DoctorGM @APompliano I agree with @DoctorGM 2 weeks ago
- @DOStatus Yes, here: 1378669 Please fix this asap 3 weeks ago
- 5 13 Advertising Amazon Android Anonymous app Apple Apps Blog Business China Computers data Facebook FB Flame Gadgets Galaxy Games Gaming Google Hacked hacking HackingTag Security HP Inc India Instagram Internet iOS iPad iPhone Kindle LinkedIn Mac Mark Zuckerberg Microsoft mobile News nintendo Nokia online PC phones Playstation playstation-vita postaday PS3 Review Samsung Search Security Smartphone smartphones Social Media Social Network Software Sony Steam Tablet TechInUs technology Twitter Ubisoft Users Video Games Virus vita Website Wii Wii U Xbox Yahoo Zynga
SupportDo you love TechInUs? If you want to support us. Please offer your services to us for free. Click here to offer.