If you want the $250, 16GB version of Google and Asus’ brand-spanking-new Nexus 7 tablet , don’t have $250 handy, but do have a pile of other touch devices and games laying around, Gamestop may be able to work with you. The retail chain is currently taking pre-orders for the higher capacity version of the Nexus 7, which is expected to ship sometime in the next few weeks. It’s also now accepting Android tablets as trade-ins, and all trade-ins applied directly towards the purchase of a Nexus 7 will have their values bolstered by an additional 30 percent. For the beginning of its production run, the Nexus 7 will include a $25 credit for use in the Google Play store and the “experience” that is Transformers: Dark of the Moon . If $250 is a little rich for your blood, or you don’t think you’ll need a whole 16GB of storage, both the $200 8GB and $250 16GB models of the Nexus 7 are available for pre-order directly from Google .
Gamestop taking pre-orders for Google’s Nexus 7 tablet
- @cz_binance Always HODL! Been hodling since years. 5 months ago
- @BSNL_JK Check your DM 6 months ago
- @CyberpunkGame @AdscendMediaLLC @Adscend 6 months ago
- @CyberpunkGame I found out someone running a scammy website (kinda rip off) at arcade.cyberpunk.games/game/?aff=affs….… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 months ago
- @NXOnNetflix https://t.co/8hwjgLARie 6 months ago
- 5 13 Advertising Amazon Android Anonymous app Apple Apps Blog Business China Computers data Facebook FB Flame Gadgets Galaxy Games Gaming Google Hacked hacking HackingTag Security HP Inc India Instagram Internet iOS iPad iPhone Kindle LinkedIn Mac Mark Zuckerberg Microsoft mobile News nintendo Nokia online PC phones Playstation playstation-vita postaday PS3 Review Samsung Search Security Smartphone smartphones Social Media Social Network Software Sony Steam Tablet TechInUs technology Twitter Ubisoft Users Video Games Virus vita Website Wii Wii U Xbox Yahoo Zynga
SupportDo you love TechInUs? If you want to support us. Please offer your services to us for free. Click here to offer.