Skulls of the Shogun will feature Skulls Anywhere mode, which offers cross-platform play and asynchronous multiplayer across all of its launch platforms: XBLA, Windows Phone, Windows 8 PC and Windows 8 tablet, a la Microsoft Surface . Players with the required devices will be able to take turns independently of one another, for up to four players, and the single-player campaign will be accessible across all Windows platforms through cloud saves. “The turn-based nature of the game makes for perfect asynchronous play across every platform we’re shipping on,” 17-BIT’s Jake Kazdal says . “You can start playing a game at home on your Xbox, then head out and play a few turns from the same game on your phone. You might be playing against someone on a PC or a tablet – everyone’s connected via Xbox Live. And regardless of platform, everyone’s having the same great experience, because it’s the exact same game across all those devices.” Skulls of the Shogun will still feature online, real-time multiplayer, called Skulls Online, and the standard local multiplayer matches.
Skulls of the Shogun gives asynchronous, cross-platform play a turn
- @Tufailshahh @NatGeoPhotos @Canon_India @GreaterKashmir @mashah06 @imahmadaadil @sairmir @sahranmalik… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- RT @Tufailshahh: A good snapshot stops a moment from running away. Rare view of hazratbal shrine & Hari parbat fort with pir panjal in bac… 2 days ago
- @iammiladqazi What? 2 days ago
- @iammiladqazi You dated your school? 3 days ago
- @Jude5253 @DeepStateExpose You're supposed to feel ill, sore and sick after getting a vaccine. That's how it works. 3 days ago
- 5 13 Advertising Amazon Android Anonymous app Apple Apps Blog Business China Computers data Facebook FB Flame Gadgets Galaxy Games Gaming Google Hacked hacking HackingTag Security HP Inc India Instagram Internet iOS iPad iPhone Kindle LinkedIn Mac Mark Zuckerberg Microsoft mobile News nintendo Nokia online PC phones Playstation playstation-vita postaday PS3 Review Samsung Search Security Smartphone smartphones Social Media Social Network Software Sony Steam Tablet TechInUs technology Twitter Ubisoft Users Video Games Virus vita Website Wii Wii U Xbox Yahoo Zynga
SupportDo you love TechInUs? If you want to support us. Please offer your services to us for free. Click here to offer.