The hacking group Anonymous demanded an apology from bTV for “all perversions of journalism demonstrated by the television over the past year”, Trud daily informs. That is part of the message of the video which has been uploaded in vbox7 and youtube. The Anonymous warn that if the television does not apologise, they will consider bTV and their sponsors their enemies. The Anonymous insist that bTV apologise for “a series of manipulations and insinuations during the protests against the Forestry Act and the Freedom of Expression and Access to Infromation Act”. “At present bTV show only one point of view – that of the television’s owner and executive director, who is a shareholder in the First Investment Bank,” the hacking group states.
The Anonymous threaten bTV
- @gitlost I know the damn feeling 6 hours ago
- RT @gitlost: IT FUCKING WORKS 6 hours ago
- RT @gitlost: I suck at git. I swear 6 hours ago
- RT @SoVeryBritish: Listen to that wind 6 hours ago
- RT @GoforKaty: @vicenews @HBO You're not real news until you've been called fake news! Congrats! https://t.co/14z6Mvp4p0 1 day ago
- 5 13 Advertising Amazon Android Anonymous app Apple Apps Blog Business China Computers data Facebook FB Flame Gadgets Galaxy Games Gaming Google Hacked hacking HackingTag Security HP Inc India Instagram Internet iOS iPad iPhone Kindle LinkedIn Mac Mark Zuckerberg Microsoft mobile News nintendo Nokia online PC phones Playstation playstation-vita postaday PS3 Review Samsung Search Security Smartphone smartphones Social Media Social Network Software Sony Steam Tablet TechInUs technology Twitter Ubisoft Users Video Games Virus vita Website Wii Wii U Xbox Yahoo Zynga
SupportDo you love TechInUs? If you want to support us. Please offer your services to us for free. Click here to offer.