The hacking group Anonymous demanded an apology from bTV for “all perversions of journalism demonstrated by the television over the past year”, Trud daily informs. That is part of the message of the video which has been uploaded in vbox7 and youtube. The Anonymous warn that if the television does not apologise, they will consider bTV and their sponsors their enemies. The Anonymous insist that bTV apologise for “a series of manipulations and insinuations during the protests against the Forestry Act and the Freedom of Expression and Access to Infromation Act”. “At present bTV show only one point of view – that of the television’s owner and executive director, who is a shareholder in the First Investment Bank,” the hacking group states.
The Anonymous threaten bTV
- @ChrisCormpilas @myetherwallet @ethereumproject That's such a dumb mail, scammers can't even write a proper email 5 days ago
- @cryptomantrade @etherscan Etherscan is just a block explorer. They don't control the Ethereum network. Try using… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 days ago
- RT @etherscan: The Vlan Network connectivity at the DC caused a corruption in both the main and backup replicated servers. We are rebuildin… 5 days ago
- EtherChain.org is a great alternative to #etherscan :) 5 days ago
- Requesting faucet funds into 0xDf02322b2B74C0fBD83ce3E585cC6C582b7f868e on the #Rinkeby #Ethereum test network. 1 week ago
- 5 13 Advertising Amazon Android Anonymous app Apple Apps Blog Business China Computers data Facebook FB Flame Gadgets Galaxy Games Gaming Google Hacked hacking HackingTag Security HP Inc India Instagram Internet iOS iPad iPhone Kindle LinkedIn Mac Mark Zuckerberg Microsoft mobile News nintendo Nokia online PC phones Playstation playstation-vita postaday PS3 Review Samsung Search Security Smartphone smartphones Social Media Social Network Software Sony Steam Tablet TechInUs technology Twitter Ubisoft Users Video Games Virus vita Website Wii Wii U Xbox Yahoo Zynga
SupportDo you love TechInUs? If you want to support us. Please offer your services to us for free. Click here to offer.