The Resident Evil 6 Collector’s Edition is making its way to Europe and Australia, dragging the following juicy leftovers with it,: a zombie steel book; an exclusive hardback art book; an Ivy University, Tall Oaks hoodie; zinc alloy emblems of the three main protagonists’ squad signs, framed, mounted and signed by senior producer Hiroyuki Kobayashi, producer Yoshiaki Hirabayashi and director Eiichiro Sasaki; an avatar download code for Xbox 360 players or a dynamic theme for PS3. All of this is thrown in the “Needle Bomb” collectors box, along with the game itself, of course. A standalone, zombie-proof steelbook version of Resident Evil 6 is available today for pre-order as well, for “around the same price as the standard version,” Capcom announced .
- RT @LeahWestMusic: I'm so sick of suicide bombers killing innocent people. If you hate life and you're going to kill yourself, leave other… 15 hours ago
- My thoughts on Rapid 2FA on @ProductHunt cc @osadchiynikita producthunt.com/posts/rapid-2f… https://t.co/1Ky6wZPGpz 1 day ago
- RT @SoVeryBritish: It's already too warm 2 days ago
- My thoughts on Arena Game RPG Bot on @ProductHunt cc @osadchiynikita producthunt.com/posts/arena-ga… https://t.co/GwfwU5x4C1 2 days ago
- RT @MatinStudios: Blasphemous just launched on Kickstarter, and it looks like Castlevania and Dark Souls had a child! https://t.co/Oi8p4KI5… 3 days ago
- 5 13 Advertising Amazon Android Anonymous app Apple Apps Blog Business China Computers data Facebook FB Flame Gadgets Galaxy Games Gaming Google Hacked hacking HackingTag Security HP Inc India Instagram Internet iOS iPad iPhone Kindle LinkedIn Mac Mark Zuckerberg Microsoft mobile News nintendo Nokia online PC phones Playstation playstation-vita postaday PS3 Review Samsung Search Security Smartphone smartphones Social Media Social Network Software Sony Steam Tablet TechInUs technology Twitter Ubisoft Users Video Games Virus vita Website Wii Wii U Xbox Yahoo Zynga
SupportDo you love TechInUs? If you want to support us. Please offer your services to us for free. Click here to offer.