The last firmware update for the PS3, version 4.10, added an audio option allowing players to hear their own voice echoed through the new Wireless Stereo Headset peripheral. Since implementing the feature, Sony has heard some complaints; this new firmware update, version 4.20, will add new audio options. If you’re using a Wireless Stereo Headset, you will be able to either turn the functionality completely off, or you can select from one of five different levels of intensity, the PlayStation Blog says. Sony will also add an option for virtual surround sound when using the Wireless Stereo Headset to watch Blu-ray or DVD movies when the update drops tomorrow. Other non-audio additions include more flexibility when setting how long before the system will shut itself down, and an the option to manage save files in bulk.
PSA: PS3 firmware update 4.20 drops tomorrow
- RT @MatinStudios: Don't test the #wolves. 😉 #Neera: Dark Secrets #ScreenshotSaturday #IndieGame #IndieDev #GameDev #PixelArt #GameMaker #Ac… 18 hours ago
- RT @HollowsphereYT: Animonthly WIP :D https://t.co/2fVQe4k0XT 22 hours ago
- @CDPROJEKTRED Gwent <33333 I am loving it. 1 day ago
- @iammomin_ They can't, it's not possible at a practical level. 2 days ago
- RT @UberFacts: At one point, you held the record for being the youngest person alive. 4 days ago
- 5 13 Advertising Amazon Android Anonymous app Apple Apps Blog Business China Computers data Facebook FB Flame Gadgets Galaxy Games Gaming Google Hacked hacking HackingTag Security HP Inc India Instagram Internet iOS iPad iPhone Kindle LinkedIn Mac Mark Zuckerberg Microsoft mobile News nintendo Nokia online PC phones Playstation playstation-vita postaday PS3 Review Samsung Search Security Smartphone smartphones Social Media Social Network Software Sony Steam Tablet TechInUs technology Twitter Ubisoft Users Video Games Virus vita Website Wii Wii U Xbox Yahoo Zynga
SupportDo you love TechInUs? If you want to support us. Please offer your services to us for free. Click here to offer.