The Hollywood rumor mill overflowed into our own yesterday when Deadline reported that Ubisoft is in talks with Paramount and Warner Bros. over the possibility of a Splinter Cell movie. Now it seems that may not be the only film franchise the French publisher is considering, as a cache of Watch Dogs movie URLs have been uncovered by the domain sleuths at Fusible . All registered by Ubisoft, the domain names in question (WatchDogsmovie.com, WatchDogsthemovie.com, Watch-Dogsmovie.com, Watch-Dogsthemovie.com) seem to indicate that the possibility of a Watch Dogs film has crossed Ubisoft’s hive mind, or at the very least that it wants to guard against potential domain squatters should a movie ever enter production in the future.
Ubisoft registers various movie-oriented Watch Dogs domains
- @gitlost I know the damn feeling 6 hours ago
- RT @gitlost: IT FUCKING WORKS 6 hours ago
- RT @gitlost: I suck at git. I swear 6 hours ago
- RT @SoVeryBritish: Listen to that wind 6 hours ago
- RT @GoforKaty: @vicenews @HBO You're not real news until you've been called fake news! Congrats! https://t.co/14z6Mvp4p0 1 day ago
- 5 13 Advertising Amazon Android Anonymous app Apple Apps Blog Business China Computers data Facebook FB Flame Gadgets Galaxy Games Gaming Google Hacked hacking HackingTag Security HP Inc India Instagram Internet iOS iPad iPhone Kindle LinkedIn Mac Mark Zuckerberg Microsoft mobile News nintendo Nokia online PC phones Playstation playstation-vita postaday PS3 Review Samsung Search Security Smartphone smartphones Social Media Social Network Software Sony Steam Tablet TechInUs technology Twitter Ubisoft Users Video Games Virus vita Website Wii Wii U Xbox Yahoo Zynga
SupportDo you love TechInUs? If you want to support us. Please offer your services to us for free. Click here to offer.