Nexon is now a minority shareholder in MMO publisher NCsoft, having purchased 3.218 million shares of the company from NCsoft chairman/cofounder Taek Jin Kim to the tune of ₩804.5 billion ($685.43 millon) – 14.7 percent of total stock. This makes Nexon the largest shareholder in NCsoft, according to VentureBeat . The purchase is part of a two-year agreement between the two South Korean game companies, though the specifics of said agreement remain shrouded in mystery. This announcement comes somewhat cooly on the heels of reports that claimed Nexon had designs to take over EA; reports that ended up being far less interesting than originally thought.
Nexon pays $685 million for 14.7 percent of NCsoft
- RT @Ash_Cosplay: Another shot of my Philippa Eilhart cosplay by @In2thereview ❤ @PlayGwent @CDPROJEKTRED @witchergame https://t.co/KnFHcp9… 5 days ago
- RT @witchergame: Caranthir: Superintendentcosplay facebook.com/superintendent… Photographer: ChrisGschwengPhoto facebook.com/ChrisGschwengP… https:/… 6 days ago
- RT @WarnerMusicID: @Hanindhiya_tys video cover single "Old Friends" @TantrumJas https://t.co/Ny62j4PNF3 1 week ago
- RT @yokoono: Telepathy exists, whether you believe it or not. 1 week ago
- @Reuters Very well, good news 1 week ago
- 5 13 Advertising Amazon Android Anonymous app Apple Apps Blog Business China Computers data Facebook FB Flame Gadgets Galaxy Games Gaming Google Hacked hacking HackingTag Security HP Inc India Instagram Internet iOS iPad iPhone Kindle LinkedIn Mac Mark Zuckerberg Microsoft mobile News nintendo Nokia online PC phones Playstation playstation-vita postaday PS3 Review Samsung Search Security Smartphone smartphones Social Media Social Network Software Sony Steam Tablet TechInUs technology Twitter Ubisoft Users Video Games Virus vita Website Wii Wii U Xbox Yahoo Zynga
SupportDo you love TechInUs? If you want to support us. Please offer your services to us for free. Click here to offer.