Ubisoft’s big pre-E3 press conference is roughly 48 hours away, and while common sense dictates that the announcement of a new Just Dance game is as likely as tomorrow’s rising sun, nothing official has happened quite yet. There are intriguing clues, however, such as JustDanceFloor.com and Just-DanceFloor.com, two new Ubisoft-owned domains uncovered by the intrepid detectives at Fusible . The trouble with URLs is that they generally divulge very little in the way of context , especially when it comes to titles. Are these addresses for Just Dance: Floor , or Just DanceFloor ? Just Dance: Floor would be a really terrible play on words, since the next Just Dance game in the series would be the fourth one. But, if it’s Just DanceFloor , why is “Floor” capitalized? Okay, now the word “floor” just looks weird.
Ubisoft registers ‘Just Dance Floor’ domains
- RT @RexChapman: A brief example of the layers of clothing and gear doctors and nurses are using to protect themselves every single day from… 2 hours ago
- Anyone notice that the graph looks like a butt? 😂 https://t.co/Ip4hCyTwtP 4 hours ago
- Back to the old days! @owlcity - The Saltwater Room youtu.be/qMp3TIVYwwk via @YouTube 15 hours ago
- @coingecko to the rescue! 18 hours ago
- @CoinMarketCap's down?! https://t.co/Cl6WzOhZWE 18 hours ago
- 5 13 Advertising Amazon Android Anonymous app Apple Apps Blog Business China Computers data Facebook FB Flame Gadgets Galaxy Games Gaming Google Hacked hacking HackingTag Security HP Inc India Instagram Internet iOS iPad iPhone Kindle LinkedIn Mac Mark Zuckerberg Microsoft mobile News nintendo Nokia online PC phones Playstation playstation-vita postaday PS3 Review Samsung Search Security Smartphone smartphones Social Media Social Network Software Sony Steam Tablet TechInUs technology Twitter Ubisoft Users Video Games Virus vita Website Wii Wii U Xbox Yahoo Zynga
SupportDo you love TechInUs? If you want to support us. Please offer your services to us for free. Click here to offer.