We probably don’t need to make much more of an argument for Tokyo Jungle ‘s localization beyond this wonderful commercial. It’s nothing but adorable animals being incredibly adorable – something we think you, not to mention everyone else on the planet , will enjoy. Psst, Sony! With E3 next week, there’s still time to sneak in some pomeranians and schnauzers to the Los Angeles Convention Center, you know. If you wanna surprise us during your press conference on Monday evening , for instance, that’d be totally fine.
Find out if you hate puppies with this Tokyo Jungle commercial
- RT @Animatoonings: I was commissioned to animate this character, "DC". She can sort of bend electricity ⚡️⚡️ https://t.co/iSN6O3HLp7 5 days ago
- RT @witchergame: We are excited to announce that Geralt of Rivia will be joining the playable characters roster of Bandai Namco’s @soulcali… 6 days ago
- RT @adamcbest: They said Stephen Hawking had 2 years to live in 1963. They said Stephen Hawking would never speak again in 1985. He stuck… 1 week ago
- RT @BrooklynshireX: I heard the news and he shall not be forgotten "The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion… 1 week ago
- My thoughts on VRChat on @ProductHunt cc @lovivibe @JoeBGrech producthunt.com/posts/vrchat#c… https://t.co/5QESppyJBA 1 week ago
- 5 13 Advertising Amazon Android Anonymous app Apple Apps Blog Business China Computers data Facebook FB Flame Gadgets Galaxy Games Gaming Google Hacked hacking HackingTag Security HP Inc India Instagram Internet iOS iPad iPhone Kindle LinkedIn Mac Mark Zuckerberg Microsoft mobile News nintendo Nokia online PC phones Playstation playstation-vita postaday PS3 Review Samsung Search Security Smartphone smartphones Social Media Social Network Software Sony Steam Tablet TechInUs technology Twitter Ubisoft Users Video Games Virus vita Website Wii Wii U Xbox Yahoo Zynga
SupportDo you love TechInUs? If you want to support us. Please offer your services to us for free. Click here to offer.