Now that Platinum Games has saved Metal Gear Rising from certain doom and slapped another crazy word on the title, we’re all anxious to check out Metal Gear Rising: Reveangence . If you’re also one of those people looking forward to grabbing Zone of the Enders HD Collection , Konami has some synergy planned. During Konami’s pre-E3 press briefing , Hideo Kojima revealed an early-access demo for Metal Gear Rising: Reveangence would be included with Zone of the Enders HD Collection . He didn’t go into any details about how players will access the demo, but at least we know the important first step: you have to buy Zone of the Enders HD Collection . PSN and Xbox Live users will be able to access the same demo at a later date.
- @ChrisCormpilas @myetherwallet @ethereumproject That's such a dumb mail, scammers can't even write a proper email 4 days ago
- @cryptomantrade @etherscan Etherscan is just a block explorer. They don't control the Ethereum network. Try using… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 days ago
- RT @etherscan: The Vlan Network connectivity at the DC caused a corruption in both the main and backup replicated servers. We are rebuildin… 4 days ago
- EtherChain.org is a great alternative to #etherscan :) 4 days ago
- Requesting faucet funds into 0xDf02322b2B74C0fBD83ce3E585cC6C582b7f868e on the #Rinkeby #Ethereum test network. 6 days ago
- 5 13 Advertising Amazon Android Anonymous app Apple Apps Blog Business China Computers data Facebook FB Flame Gadgets Galaxy Games Gaming Google Hacked hacking HackingTag Security HP Inc India Instagram Internet iOS iPad iPhone Kindle LinkedIn Mac Mark Zuckerberg Microsoft mobile News nintendo Nokia online PC phones Playstation playstation-vita postaday PS3 Review Samsung Search Security Smartphone smartphones Social Media Social Network Software Sony Steam Tablet TechInUs technology Twitter Ubisoft Users Video Games Virus vita Website Wii Wii U Xbox Yahoo Zynga
SupportDo you love TechInUs? If you want to support us. Please offer your services to us for free. Click here to offer.