Like some errant Necromorph, a new video has suddenly popped up on the Dead Space website . Entitled “Dead Space Graphic Novel Short,” the video showcases the story of John Carver, an Earthgov Seargent, as he “witnesses an attack on the Marker Site he guards which changes his life forever.” There’s also a countdown on the site – coded in Dead Space’s alien language – set to expire in six days. Electronic Arts’ E3 press conference, meanwhile, is set to take place on Monday, curiously only five days away. Despite the video’s title, there’s reason to believe this is all tied to Dead Space 3 . As noticed by fans on the Dead Space Facebook page , the website’s source code contains numerous references to “ds3.” The site adds that this is “just the start of John Carver’s saga in the Dead Space Universe,” implying that something grander than merchandising is on the way. Perhaps Carver is a new protagonist? One way or another, we’ll find out next week.
- My thoughts on What is the best hosting provider? 🌐 (recommendation) on @ProductHunt cc @sebastianstehle… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 weeks ago
- The price for Decred has reached less than 90.00000000 USD. coinmarketalert.com #crypto #cryptocurrency #price 1 month ago
- Gwent servers crashed :| 1 month ago
- #OwlCityCinematic 1 month ago
- Brielle - Sky Sailing - youtube.com/watch?v=_PkzsM… 1 month ago
- 5 13 Advertising Amazon Android Anonymous app Apple Apps Blog Business China Computers data Facebook FB Flame Gadgets Galaxy Games Gaming Google Hacked hacking HackingTag Security HP Inc India Instagram Internet iOS iPad iPhone Kindle LinkedIn Mac Mark Zuckerberg Microsoft mobile News nintendo Nokia online PC phones Playstation playstation-vita postaday PS3 Review Samsung Search Security Smartphone smartphones Social Media Social Network Software Sony Steam Tablet TechInUs technology Twitter Ubisoft Users Video Games Virus vita Website Wii Wii U Xbox Yahoo Zynga
SupportDo you love TechInUs? If you want to support us. Please offer your services to us for free. Click here to offer.